Forward this page

NOTE: We do not retain these email addresses.

Enter multiple addresses on separate lines or separate them with commas.
(Your name) has forwarded "CRA would apply the partial change-of-use rules when a non-resident with a s. 216 rental triplex immigrates to Canada and moves into one of the units" - Tax Interpretations